The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. Currently we are seeking Full Time Security Guards for a selection of our client’s sites.
- Access Control for the facility/area
- Patrolling inside and outside as required in the post orders
- Ability to operate Security Control Centre equipment/systems, computers, radios, phones, including Blackberry
- Ensure that the Facility’s Safety and Emergency Procedures are followed in response to Fire
- Alarms and other Site Emergencies
- Undertake site specific training, follow direction and guidance from Site Supervisor or Client Services Manager
- Follow Post Orders for each site posted
- Demonstrate judgement, common sense and decision-making ability, particularly when required to take charge and direct others in emergencies or other incidents
- Meticulous Record Keeping, Report Writing, Observation skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Employment Requirements:
- Must have full time availability to work all days of the week and schedules that consist of days, afternoons and overnight shifts.
- Valid First Aid and CPR
- Valid Provincial Security Guard licence
- Minimum High school education/equivalence
- Must demonstrate having 1- 2 years of relevant security experience in a Commercial Security Environment
- Mobile Candidates must be a minimum of 25 years of age and possess a valid G class driver’s license and produce a clean driver’s abstract